[P1] When to replace iBook?

Gene Merritt bsirius at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 06:56:02 PST 2004

On Feb 5, 2004, at 7:12 AM, david wrote:

> On 2/4/04 8:40 PM, "Samantha Packingham" <samantha at netresults.biz>
> wrote:
>
>> I agree.  It is dishonest to sell the ibook on e-bay. assuming he is
>> not going to disclose the history of trouble.

First of all, I wouldn't assume anything like that. Over the years I've
bought a
lotta used/refurb Apple machines: IIci, IIcx, Quadra 650, PMs 8100 &
7600,
Wallstreet II, and (from the Apple store) my wife's iMac G3/600DV. All
of these
machines performed flawlessly (honest). Refurbs can be good buys and
perform
perfectly well. The addition of Applecare is a definite plus!

Gene