Mail question

Jonathan Fletcher jfletch at aye.net
Thu Feb 5 14:11:49 PST 2004

One of my ISPs has the SLOWEST email servers. Three other accounts at
other providers have no problem, but this one keeps coming back and
asking for my ISP password, time after time. Occasionally it will
actually retrieve mail, but usually I have to give up and cancel it
until later. It seems like Mail is timing out and, getting confused,
asks for my password again, and again...

There are settings in other mail clients to set the timeout. Does
anyone know how to do that with Mail in Panther?

TIA!

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher