[P1] Bumped Mouse and PB 10.3 froze...

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 05:30:32 PST 2004

On Feb 12, 2004, at 2:00 AM, Harry D. Corsover wrote:

> I don't have an Apple mouse handy to try it with. I did try putting
> the Book to sleep and then hitting the F11 key. It woke up, and then
> promptly had a kernel panic. Not sure what that means, but I'm now
> engaged in running a few utilities . . .

Sorry about that...

I recall someone posting to a list that doing something, running an
app, etc. caused a crash that wiped out their disk. Many of us tried
the same thing. I did not, like many others, report they had the same
problem. I don't know how many other people decided not to admit to
trying it...   :)

---
Microsoft's anti-virus poster campaign
<http://www.microsoft.com/education/?ID=SecurityPosters> leaves out the