[P1] [MacSpeakers] Flashback

David Linker dtlinker at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 16 16:16:00 PST 2004

I bought one that I still have, although it has experienced four
upgrades: 128 -> 512 kB, 512 - 1MB, 1MB -> 4 MB, and then a third party
processor upgrade to 16 MHz.

I had loaned it to a friend to start his business in 1994, and just got
it back a few months ago, after he had upgraded to an iMac.

DTL (6 personal, 5 work macs down the road)