Leaving...selling iBook

mentholiptus tfg mentholiptus at mac.com
Sun Feb 22 10:00:55 PST 2004

Well, it was short, but sweet.

I'm selling my 2 month old iBook, because I had only bought it for random vacation stuff, storing pictures, DV footage, iTunes, etc...but a month after I bought it, my fiances work gave her a 15" powerbook for home work, that we'll be using for these random tasks now.

So, here's the details:

900MHz 12" G3
640MB RAM
40gb HD
Airport card installed
24x Combo drive
NO dead pixels, flawless LCD (flawless enclosure as well...the side screen edges don't curl up like most)
10.3 and iLife '04 pre-installed (software instruments work! jam pack also preinstalled)
10.3 discs included
All original items/cables are still in box
Box is in perfect shape (double boxed when shipped...and I'll be double boxing it as well)
USB flylight (for viewing the keyboard in the dark)
Apple USB optical mouse
Monster S-Video/RCA audio cable for iBooks video out

$1,100 + insured shipping.

Also, I have an unused protection plan and a bluetooth adapter/wireless mouse that I've offered to a friend, but if he doesn't want them, I'll Include those as well for an extra:

$180 for protection Plan
$30 for bluetooth key
$40 for Apple wireless mouse

1 small flaw. At some point in time, one of the rubber feet on the bottom popped off and I haven't been able to find it. However, it's still under warranty, and you could probably get apple to send you a new foot.

Otherwise, it's in mint condition...I babied it for the short 2 months I used it.

email me off the list if interested.

jesse

.