iBook G3, iBook G4, PowerBook G4

Joe Sporleder joe at beloit-kansas.com
Sun Jan 4 08:46:39 PST 2004

With my recent problems with my iBook G3 900mhz, having to send in for
service a second time, I would be interested to find out if the G4
iBooks do any better in the reliability department. I realize that the
G4 iBook's are new arrivals on the scene, so it's probably too early to
judge their reliability, quality and customer satisfaction department.
I also wonder how the 12" PowerBook's are doing in the "quality
control" department? When I bought the iBook, I was seriously
considering the 12" PowerBook, but at the time it was just a bit out my
price range. Anyone on this list with a G4 iBook yet?

Joe