[P1] Website development for amateurs?

K Peex1 kpeex1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 5 06:34:10 PST 2004

Just a short note from somebody who doesn't/hasn't done much web design
or html anything.

I read a rave review (somewhere!) for the $25 Rapidweaver,

http://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver.php

I thought the review was in Tidbits, but I can't find any reference to
it right now. I downloaded it and played around a bit. Seems mighty
slick and EZ with lots of professional looking templates, although I
still don't need it. Just passing along an alternative available from a
Mac developer. (No connection or entanglements here.)

Kevin