[P1] Text only browseer ?

Chris Weiss cweiss at stickyc.com
Tue Jan 6 23:15:26 PST 2004

You could try a text-only browser, although there's not a whole lot of pages
left in the webosphere that will still display on it. Message board pages
might work though.

Lynx is the most famous text browser, having been around for the *nix world
since the mid 90's. It's been ported to the Mac and can be found here:
http://www.osxgnu.org/software/Networking/lynx/