Text only browseer ?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Tue Jan 6 22:51:43 PST 2004

Hey gang and happy new year ...

I need to use more drastic measures to household my MB consumption .. My
250USD  ISDN connection here in Fiji is restricted to 500 MB a month and
watching the slightly dissapointing keynote this morning cost me 80 of those
..

So .. I cannot find any setting in safari that lets me switch of graphics ..
I am looking for a better way of going through message board webpages .. And
most of them load a LOT of crap whenever you click ...

Anyone see any better solution ? Text only browser ??

Much appreciated