[P1] Text only browseer ?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Wed Jan 7 14:07:50 PST 2004

Thanks for all the great advice ... Wannabe sounds like what I need ... But
somehow I cannot get it to work ... I am on panther 10.3.2 (slow connection
does not mean my computer is old :)

I even downloaded this internet config (which I have no clue what it does,
but they say I need it) . And it has some classic style extensions ... So ..
Yes .. I am confused ... Besides a weird sound coming from the speakers
(imagine a duck on steroids) I have not gotten it together yet ...

Any further help is much appreciated