[P1] logic board/video problem

Pam Sorooshian pamsoroosh at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 8 10:01:11 PST 2004

On Jan 8, 2004, at 4:14 AM, Gene Merritt wrote:

> Yes, I also had a different variation than those depicted.
> It was the video sending unit and logic board that was fried on my
> iBook.

I've had all kinds of different "looks" to the problem. All involved
the video and all except one ended up, finally, with a logic board
replacement - I've lost track of how many times on the previous three,
but so far its been once on this fourth replacement ibook. One time I
had the problem of the screen going completely blank when the computer
top was opened wider than a couple of inches. That was the pinched
cable in the hinges problem.

-pam
National Home Education Network
<www.NHEN.org>
Serving the entire homeschooling community since 1999
through information, networking and public relations.