[P1] Logic board, estimates of probability of success of repair

Pam Sorooshian pamsoroosh at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 9 00:03:28 PST 2004

On Jan 8, 2004, at 11:06 PM, Paul Bernhardt wrote:

> Post your estimates in terms of a percentage likelihood of the repair
> being successful.
>
> Thanks for your estimates!!

Based only on my personal experience, I'd have to say there is a 99
percent probability that you'll have a repeat failure. But what good
does that do you - I'm one person (four iBooks).

Question - do you carry your iBook around a lot? Sit it on your lap?

-pam
National Home Education Network
<www.NHEN.org>
Serving the entire homeschooling community since 1999
through information, networking and public relations.