[P1] Vinyl-records to MP3/CD

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Fri Jan 9 00:34:42 PST 2004

I was considering FV awhile back but my search on the web for info
found unsatisfied users, in it's inability to do a good job converting
the RIAA signals from vinyl. I *think* there were bad reports at
www.versiontracker.com (sorry - don't have time to check). I ended up
buying a Phono Equalizer, and get beautiful results.

If you plan to go via an amp with a built in phono input, that will
handle the RIAA signal, and the iMic will suffice as an input for your
computer (as would their more expensive PowerWave).

Rick