[P1] Logic board, estimates of probability of success of repair

Gene Merritt bsirius at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 9 13:45:00 PST 2004

On Jan 9, 2004, at 4:33 PM, Brian Olesky wrote:
> No, of course not. I've had my iBook since mid-2001 (12", 600), I
> probably
> use it 6 to 8 hours a day, less on weekends, and I've never had a bit
> of
> trouble.  As has been said over and over on this list, people with
> problems
> tend to post them, while the vast majority who don't, just sit here
> quietly.
>
> Brian

And my guess, is there's another vast segment of lemon iBook owners
who aren't on any of these lists, either. Over 1500 folks are on board
with the class action suit and 2285 sigs on a petition to Steve Jobs.
No, it doesn't affect all
ibooks, but there are way too many here to call these isolated probs as
Apple is
doing.

Gene