[P1] iBook sleep usage

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Sat Jan 10 07:20:57 PST 2004

Hi,

I have never had any problems just closing the lid with my old Clamshell. I
reboot only at updates (almost...), and carry it with me to work,
(PC-infested, so it just sleeps all day), and use it on the bus/Train on the
way forth and back. I find that I use more battery, if I have to reboot when
I need it in the afternoon again, than from just letting it sleep.

On giggler is to see how Windoze-laptops are so slow at going into and
waking up from sleep, that hardly anyone uses that facility like I use my
old Clamshell!

Cheers,

Kim