800 MB cd

Melanie Stroud melanie at ms.fx.ro
Tue Jan 13 01:48:17 PST 2004

"...my computer doesn't recognize the cd as being 790 MB, but only as
660.7 MB..."

What software are you burning with? these are mode 2 disc and it must
support that, so must your drive.

I must admit that I'm not extremely computer literate - especially Macs as
I'm fairly new to the Macintosh computers.  I'm just trying to drag and
drop a movie file into the inserted cd file and it won't let me do it
because it says there isn't enough room.  The movie file is about 690 MB
which I understand is too large for the 700 MB, but would like to figure
out how to burn it on the 800 MB cd if possible.  Do the G3's just not
work with that type of cd?
Melanie