sbc yahoo dsl

Linda van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Tue Jan 13 16:16:42 PST 2004

I've been thinking about switching to dsl - at work too much since it
is a fast connection. Earthlink dsl is $50 per month (now paying $23?
for dial-up).  I heard about SBC (aka ameritech/ ma bell) which is my
current phone service, from someone at work.  DSL with them and Yahoo
is only $27 per month - just a hair over what I am payiing for my slow
modem connection. Plus you get a $99 rebate which for the first year
brings it down to $18 per month.  For that low price I could even
afford to run both for a month to get everything switched over.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Linda (glad to have a .mac account now)
SE MI