[P1] sbc yahoo dsl

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 14 08:07:30 PST 2004

On 1/13/04 6:16 PM, "Linda van Thiel" <lvt at mac.com> wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with this?

My experience (sbcglobal.net) has been great. That may partly be a function
of them also being my local phone provider. Setup was a no-brainer and it's
been flawless for over a year now. I noticed somebody posted a problem
integrating it with .mac, but that hasn't been my experience. I use it to
access .mac and download my .mac mail and it's fine.

Another thing that works well is that I travel frequently, and they always
have a local number I can dial in to, no matter where I go.

Also, tech support is just a toll-free call away, and they usually answer
pretty promptly.

I too pay about $50 a month, and I think it's been well worth it.

Brian