odd freeze

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Wed Jan 14 22:39:37 PST 2004

I think there may have been notices about this on this list, but I
avoided them because it didn't seem to be happening to me.
HOwever, lately I've noticed that if I leave my iBook (dual USB, 2001
model) alone long enough that the screen saver comes on, and then it
goes to sleep, that it freezes. I come back, and touch the keyboard,
the screen saver comes up out of darkness but does not move, and I have
to do a reboot.
Have others indeed encountered this?
thanks,

-don hinkle