Server

Mike Dahlager mdahlager at corrosion-control.com
Thu Jan 15 07:27:06 PST 2004

Hi,

Since I am new to the list, please excuse my inquiry if this topic
has been addressed before.

I would like to set up my G3 ibook (using OS 9.20),  as a server to
host our website and email accounts. I plan to connect via my Cox
Communications cable modem. Cox will provide a static IP address
(cost=$10.00/mo) and DNS Pointing (cost=$8.00/mo). So for $18.00/mo
as opposed to $49.00/mo at Earthlink, it seems like a good deal. The
question is, how much additional software will I have to buy and how
do I go about setting up this system?
--
Regards,

Mike Dahlager