[P1] sbc yahoo dsl

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Thu Jan 15 09:40:48 PST 2004

On Jan 15, 2004, at 12:31 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:

> I don't really know what the advantage of static IP over dynamic IP
> is; I just know it's considered enough better that people pay extra to
> get it, so I brag about it.

I think the advantage is that it makes it easier to connect remotely to
your home/office computer from elsewhere. However, that is also the
disadvantage. Without adequate firewall protection, someone can
identify your IP address and try to hack in.

Regards,

Harry Corsover

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562