[P1] Palm Sync

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Tue Jan 20 08:02:18 PST 2004

On Jan 20, 2004, at 4:39 AM, Nick Haralambopoulos wrote:

> Palm 4.1 does not work with Panther. I use it too and I am waiting for
> the next version before I upgrade to Panther.

I'm using Palm 4.1 with Panther daily. Where did you get the
"information" that Palm 4.1 "doesn't work" with Panther? Is this an
iBook thing? (I still have a clamshell iBook running 9.2.2, and have no
plans to go to OS X on that machine.)

Harry Corsover
PowerBook (aluminum) 15", OS X 10.3.2 (came with 10.3, and requires
Panther to run)

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562