fading battery

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Thu Jan 22 05:35:54 PST 2004

The battery in my dual USB, 2001 iBook is fading. I had the initial one
replaced after a year or so by apple, but now they won't replace this
one. I'm facing a longish plane flight and would love to have more
battery power.
Did I recently hear that there's a newer longer-lasting battery for
this iBook?
Or would I be better advised to purchase an AC adapter that will work
on the plane? That way I could work the entire trip.
-looking for input