[P1] fading battery

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Thu Jan 22 10:20:54 PST 2004

On Jan 22, 2004, at 6:35 AM, Don Hinkle wrote:

> The battery in my dual USB, 2001 iBook is fading. I had the initial
> one replaced after a year or so by apple, but now they won't replace
> this one. I'm facing a longish plane flight and would love to have
> more battery power.
> Did I recently hear that there's a newer longer-lasting battery for
> this iBook?
> Or would I be better advised to purchase an AC adapter that will work
> on the plane? That way I could work the entire trip.
> -looking for input

The iGo Juice power adaptors can be used on planes, in cars, and with
normal AC outlets. They even come with adaptors that can power/charge a
cell phone battery.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562