DSL Rates

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Thu Jan 22 21:07:09 PST 2004

Re: [P1] sbc yahoo dsl

I think *all* of you should be asking for (or demanding) a lower rate.

I just came back from a trip to the US and was shocked to hear of the
rates being paid by my old friends. I'm currently living in Japan where
everything is expensive, but only pay approx. $28 for an 8Mb ADSL
connection (and that's converting at this current low value of the
dollar). One couple said they had no option as there were regional
monopolies by cable companies. Just thought I'd chime in to give you a
perspective on the rates you're being charged.

Rick