[P1] weird email list

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Fri Jan 23 06:18:13 PST 2004

I may have found the answer, thanks to someone who alerted me. I went
into Preferences (remember that my Machine crashed and I had to replace
a lotta stuff from backup copies) and found that Compose Messages was
set for Rich Text. I changed it to Plain. Also changed the font to a
standard font New York.
Lessee now if that fixes it...
-don

On Friday, January 23, 2004, at 01:19  AM, Don Hinkle wrote:

>> This is the only freekin email list that I belong to that keeps
>> rejecting my missives for the "wrong" format.

The true traitors are those who support Microsoft and Wal-Mart. Both
are would-be empires (and Americans have traditionally fought against
all other forces that try to take over the world) as well as destroying
competition (and American capitalism thrives on competition) and in
Wal-Mart's case, send jobs overseas. see the story
http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/77/walmart.html