[P1] Sender Picture in Mail

Andrew Nye andrew at nye.tc
Fri Jan 23 06:44:15 PST 2004

Hmm... having used the word 'uniquely' I then saw that my own message
had the picture overlapping the text. It seems that when 'Mail' app in
Panther is working correctly, the picture ppears in the top RH corner
with a line across the page separating the picture and headers from the
body of the message. Sometimes this separation doesn't occur, but I
don't know why this happens only sometimes - Don's latest posting was
fine.

Andrew