[P1] Not sleeping when closed

Ed Wiser ewiser at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 27 06:27:17 PST 2004

Sounds as if the sleep switch wire is broken or pinched this wire along
with the airport antenna and backlight power wire go up through the
right hinge of your LCD  display. They can become pinched with use.
This is a very common problem with the dual USB models and latter model
iBooks.  Fix is take it in and get the cable replaced or do it your
self which is fairly complex.