[P1] Palm don't work

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Tue Jan 27 18:36:55 PST 2004

Yes, great title! Let's collaborate...but OTOH, we'd have to have 9
chapters on Windoze out of 10 total.
-d
On Jan 27, 2004, at 6:24 PM, Jack Rodgers wrote:

> On Jan 27, 2004, at 9:30 AM, Don Hinkle wrote:
>
>> Read OKLAHOMA, an Enslow book, by Donald Henry Hinkle.
>
> Rumor has it you are working on a new book about the Mac called "Why
> things don't work until they do."
-ObiDon quotes: "If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long
enough will change a past or future event, then you are residing on
another planet with a different reality system." (William James)