[P1] iBook Classic

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 30 11:37:08 PST 2004

Harry,

Yes still the original 6gig hard drive in it. I find that with OSX,
9.2, Office for OSX, Photoshop 7 that it is tight for space.

For the most part I have no problems with the 800x600 screen, a bit
small for some web sites but normally not a problem.  Where I would
really like more screen area/higher res is in Photoshop or in iPhoto. I
also have Vectorworks installed (OSX) and find that again a higher res
would be nice, but I can live with it. I have a 4 megapixel camera and
use iPhoto all the time and Photoshop handles the 2meg files without
problems, just be nice to have a higher res for it.

I am kind of torn between taking the iBook apart and put in a larger
drive or just go to a usb external. I imagine that in the end I will
put it inside the iBook simply for portability and not having to lug
around a little more weight.

Anyone else using iPulse? I have been using it and really like all the
information that you can get with it. Great little program! Originally
saw it on versiontracker.

Larry