[P1] iBook External Speakers ??

John McClernan jmcclernan2 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 01:56:24 PDT 2004

FWIW,
I have both and I feel that the SoundStix are definitely superior to the
Creatures. By the way, I am a professional musician, so I listen very
critically. I use the Stix with my iMac and the white Creatures with my
iBook. Though I knew the Creatures were inferior, I bought them because of
space limitation on my desk. Both look cool, in their own way.
My 2¢
John