[P1] OS X friendly scanners

William Wiseman elox at hot.rr.com
Sun Jul 25 08:53:19 PDT 2004

Sounds like Sam's is doing Kodak PhotoCD under their label. Depending
on what you are scanning and the final results needed, I would look at
the Minolta Dimage Scan Dual IV film scanner. You should be able to
find it for around $250 (new) with some shopping and maybe less if you
use eBay. I have an original Dimage Scan Dual that I have been using
and it gives good results.

JeffW.