[P1] iBook as iPod

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Mon Jul 26 06:21:30 PDT 2004

a guy at SmallDog warned me against using a laptop in a moving
automobile on grounds that the vibrations could wear out the hard drive
faster. I don't know, myself, but I stopped doing it.

-donald henry hinkle
Please remember to help feed the starving—click daily on
http://www.thehungersite.com AND http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com.