[P1] Airport not waking after sleep

Zoki zoki.news at linuxix.net
Tue Jul 27 08:54:25 PDT 2004

Le 26/07/2004 21:41, « Michael Railton » <maclists at slingshot.co.nz> a
écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I have a 600Mhz G3 iBook, a 1Ghz G4 Digital Audio and a graphite base
> station.
>
> Recently my airport connection on my iBook has not been reconnecting
> after sleep and I have to restart the machine.
>
> Anybody had this issue or have any advise?

*** Yep, started to bother me too a couple of weeks back. I wonder if it's
not the security upgrade Apple gave us some time back. I have a Linksys WiFi
access point. The problem seems to have gone away eversince I installed the
latest Airport upgrade.

Mind you, the Airport upgrades are not only useful to Airport owners.

Cheers,
Zoran.