[P1] OT-Entourage X keeps quitting

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Tue Jun 15 10:07:11 PDT 2004

I am not an Entourage user but sometimes when "that other apple email
client" has problems like that, I check the file permissions of the
mail folder.  You can do this with Disk Util (to check the entire hard
drive) or just go to where Entourage stores the email, go up one level,
apple-I and in owner click on apply to all (ya get a nice warning
message with that!)

There also might be just an evil spam email that is causing the crash,
I have had some emails do that to my *other* computer.  I go in thru my
webmail access and delete the spam emails and try again.

Of course, you could switch to....