[P1] OT-Entourage X keeps quitting

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 15 10:17:09 PDT 2004

I forgot to mention, I fixed permissions both in Disk
Utility and with Cocktail on Sunday. But good thought
on the Spam emails. I'll go into my Deleted Emails
folder and trash every spam email in there (I use
Entourage X for business, so I keep three months of
deleted emails, which amounts to about 3000 or so.)

I'll let y'all know if that does it.

Thanks