[P1] PC Connection Query

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 23 13:50:36 PDT 2004

The first thing to do is go into airport utility and check your
setting, then make sure the card in the PC matches them.

I have not used an Airport extreme, so I don't know the defaults.

You could always read the manual (lol) always my last resort.

It may default to only broadcasting in the g mode. that would keep any
B cards from connecting.

If you did not turn on encryption then it should be off, most base
stations that is default.

As for the channel you will have to look at the PC's card setup/utility
to see what it can handle

Luck