rubber footings

Linda L. Rowe mindfulway at mfx.net
Wed Jun 23 17:27:11 PDT 2004

Hi,
I know it seems I'm scraping the bottom here, but there's only one guy
in my town who has a Mac, so you all have become my Mac community!
Somehow, I have lost one of the little rubber pads on the bottom of my
ibook.  Where in the world can I find another one?  Who knows where it
went.  I am pretty portable with my ibook and it could be anywhere!
This is the last of my first series of questions.  I can't promise but
I hope to bring deeper and more interesting questions to the listserv
in the future.  Until then...
Enjoy your day,
Linda