ibook speakers

Linda L. Rowe mindfulway at mfx.net
Wed Jun 23 17:19:53 PDT 2004

Hello,
	I am a yoga teacher and use my ibook for practically every part of my
little business.  I travel to some of my classes and have found that
using my iTunes for relaxing music is much easier than lugging around a
boombox  and CD's.  However, I don't want to blow out the built in
speakers but I would like a fuller sound.  Does anyone have any
suggestions for portable speakers that are compatible with the G4
ibook?  It does have a headset jack on it. I understand there are
speakers that need power and those that don't.  I'm looking for small,
effective and no need of an extra power source (beyond the computer
battery/computer connected to power source).  Again, I would be much
appreciative of any info.
Peace,
Linda