[P1] OT: Setting up Public Wi-Fi

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Fri Mar 19 19:03:54 PST 2004

Not interfered with anyone's property?  If the person pays by the
gigabyte for data downloads, as happens in some areas, you sure are.
It's a 2-edged sword:  the owner of the router has a responsibility to
password his router, and the "innocent user" has the moral requirement
to make sure that he's using a connection he's authorized to use.

Michael