[P1] Spell checker?

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Sun Mar 28 11:31:50 PST 2004

Would you mail both to me and to her at Ann Bittick
<abittick at jam.rr.com?  If you will, I'll try to show her how to mount
it...it is like all the others, you just double click on it to mount
it, don't you?  Maybe I can walk her thru it and if not, I'll keep it
and take it to her when I go over there...

Thanks so much!

Pat