[P1] Spell checker?

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Sun Mar 28 12:35:40 PST 2004

On 28/3/04 8:31 pm, "patdart" <patdart at cox-internet.com> wrote:

> Would you mail both to me and to her at Ann Bittick
> <abittick at jam.rr.com?  If you will, I'll try to show her how to mount
> it...it is like all the others, you just double click on it to mount
> it, don't you?  Maybe I can walk her thru it and if not, I'll keep it
> and take it to her when I go over there...

Hi Pat,

Yeah you just double click on the .sit file and that should automatically
open it (Stuffit Expander should kick in at that point).

With the second file you do the same thing. That then gives you an update
patch and a 'read me' file which will tell you everything you need to know.
I've sent a copy to you. I hope its got through because my ISP is being a
bit of a pain at the moment and is not wanting to send files for some crazy
reason.

Tell me if you got it ok.

Matt