[P1] OT - 2.4 ghz phones/Airport interference

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Sun May 2 18:08:05 PDT 2004

On Saturday, May 1, 2004, at 12:38 PM, Signhelpers.com wrote:

> Are the 2.4 ghz cordless phones a real problem with Airport? Any
> workarounds other than wires or the alternate bands?

I initially had problems. I ended up changing channels & setting the
checkbox in Airport Admin that reduces susceptibility to interference
(likely costing some bandwidth). No problems since then.

--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."