[P1] filled up ibook?

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Thu May 6 08:44:01 PDT 2004

I finally did this in my terminal on my 'book, and got this result:
ls -l /var/vm
total 131072
drwx--x--x  12 root  wheel       408 30 Apr 17:59 app_profile
-rw------T   1 root  wheel  67108864  5 May 07:02 swapfile0

what I don't know, is whether it's good or "bad" to have a 6 MG
swapfile like that?

-donald henry hinkle

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's
too dark to read." - Groucho Marx