Airport version?

Mary C. Youra mcyoura at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 9 08:09:01 PDT 2004

I just got around to updating my iBook 800's OS to 10.3.3 from a very
stable 10.3.2. All is well, though I'm considering updating its Airport
software, which is 3.1.2 and doesn't seem as reliable or strong as it
did with 10.3.2. I am not certain what version the snow ABS (not
Airport Extreme) is, but it hasn't been updated in a while, either.
I've been reading about problems with the recent Airport update (3.4)
and the subsequent fix (3.4.1)--and realizing that reported problems
seemed to accompany every Airport update, which is why I'm still at
3.1.2, on the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" theory. But, now, as I
said, it's not working as well as it was before the OS upgrade.

What version(s) of Airport software (not Airport Extreme) are iBook
users happily using with 10.3.3?

Many thanks for suggestions.

Mary