personal finance software

Joy Freeman joyslists at pagesbyjoy.com
Tue May 11 11:13:33 PDT 2004

I know this is not specific to iBooks, but this is the only
Mac-oriented list I belong to, and I figure it's not completely off
topic. Can anyone recommend good personal finance software for OSX?

I understand Quicken for Mac leaves a lot to be desired, and besides,
I don't really need all the bells and whistles (like online stock
quote updating, investment analysis, etc.), just basic management of
my checking, credit card, and loan accounts, with the ability to
generate reports regarding our spending habits. When I was single and
used a Windows box, I had Microsoft Money, which had more features(?)
than I needed, but I  did like the bill scheduling, debt management,
and budget planning capabilities. Now my husband and I want to get
our various joint and separate accounts in order and accessible from
both our iBooks, and I'm wondering if Quicken is our only option.

Thanks,
Joy

Joy Freeman
~ from manuscript to bound book ~
Editorial, Design, and Production Services
joy at pagesbyjoy.com