[P1] iBook stands/podiums

Wayne wayne at fme.com
Fri May 14 06:51:27 PDT 2004

>> So far, I've looked at the web sites for the Griffin iCurve, the
>> MacAlly iceStation, and the Road Tools Cool Pad Podium.  Do any of
>> these products stand out from the others? Are there any other products
>> that I've missed?

I purchased the Coolpad Traveler and use it on my desk at work. One feature
I didn't think was all that important was the swivel, but this has turned
out to be a great boon at work. I can swing the ibook around for everyone to
see, or just align it to optimum viewing for me.

I have noticed that the overall heat dissipation seems to be better (which
is why I purchased it) and the fan has not turned on since using it.

Best Regards,

Wayne
macguy at adelphia.net