[P1] iBook stands/podiums

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Fri May 14 07:21:12 PDT 2004

I was in the Office Supply catalog and have a "Desk Shelf" that gives
me a shelf on my desk that is about 6-8 inches high.  The shelf has L
brackets for the feet so I can slide my keyboard underneath, the shelf
is about 2' wide so I have my speakers on it (and out of the way) as
well.  That was a $15 solution that was not designed for computers but
works fine.  the shelf does not wobble.  The one annoyance is there is
a lip on the back of the shelf... it keeps the laptop from sliding off
the back but I am sure glad my iBook does not have back side ports.