[P1] Networking a printer (contn'd)

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 25 16:36:54 PDT 2004

Now the remote machine has found the iBook with the printer attached, but
it's stuck in an endless loop of trying to print the 3 files I've sent to
the Print Center. Each time it says the file was not accepted.

But it keeps rotating trying to print each file and for some reason it
doesn't let me delete any of the three jobs or "stop printing." Those
options are all grayed out at the top on the remote machine and it's stuck
in this endless loop of trying to print.

Any other suggestions out there? I can't find anything in the Help files.

Thanks for trying.

Brian