iBook Repair, Again, and Again and Again!

rstief rstief at siouxvalley.net
Sun May 30 06:05:10 PDT 2004

> In this follow up you are now indicating the problem is one of design or
> manufacture - that Apple didn't adequately design the iBook or the
> manufacturer didn't follow through on the design. In this regard we are on
> the same page.
>
> david

It is nice that Apple has recognized the fact that they have a problem with the Ibook G3 and are
attempting to correct it, but how many times do we have to keep sending it back.  I bought the G3
Ibook 800m 14 inch to use it,  not be a test subject to see if it works. The last 2 times I had
to send it in, it took a hour on the phone each time and having to speak to a supervisor to get
them to pickup the computer.  Maybe a person should check out Dell, I don't belong to their list
so don't know if they have same problems or not.
Why don't they offer some upgrade that does work at a reasonable price, and by reasonable I mean
not like the offer they did for the Performa 550.

Bob